BUILDING ENVELOPE REPAIRS
Components of the building envelope are typically the foundation, roof, walls, doors and windows. In addition to protecting structural integrity of a property, the building envelope serves as the outer shell to protect the indoor environment from external elements, including moisture, temperature and wind. All physical components of the building envelope must be maintained to ensure structural integrity, weatherproofing, and maintain the value of a property.
ASR has a team of experienced professionals and craftsmen that are skilled in this highly specialized service. We work closely with building enclosure design consultants to implement effective and durable solutions for remediating building envelope problems.
ASR performs the building envelope repairs based upon the design plan and specifications developed by the building envelope design consultant. With every project, we evaluate the scope of work, provide a detailed cost estimate, prioritize the construction schedule, communicate the construction progress and timeline throughout the project, and ensure quality workmanship.
The scope of our building envelope repair services and solutions includes:
- Inspection Assistance and Exploratory Testing
- Leak Investigation Assistance
- Chemical Grouting and Below-Grade Waterproofing
- Sealants, Waterproofing Coatings and Membranes
- Flashing Systems and Weather Stripping
- Siding Replacement
- Stucco, Plaster, Brick, Stone and EIFS Repair/Replacement
- Windows and Doors Repair/Replacement
- Decks, Balconies, Stairways and Walkways Repair/Replacement
- Structural Steel Repair/Replacement
- Metal Handrail Fabrication and Replacement
- Exterior and Interior Finish Repairs