ASR’s most valuable asset is its people. While the scope of our work ranges from basic repairs to complex, multi-faceted projects, ASR’s mission remains the same: Develop a relationship of trust and confidence with our clients, and thereby become their contractor of choice, by safely delivering quality, cost effective and timely services which consistently exceed expectations. If you share these values and have a strong work ethic and desire for career growth, please consider joining our team.
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Personal Development
- Professional Growth
Current Open Positions
- General Laborers and Carpenters
- Skilled Laborers
- Foreman – Concrete Restoration and Waterproofing
- Assistant Superintendent – Concrete Restoration and Waterproofing
- Superintendent – Concrete Restoration and Waterproofing
- Assistant Project Manager – Concrete Restoration and Waterproofing
Please note: All candidates must pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Want to Learn More?
If you have questions about career opportunities at ASR, or if you want to send us your resume, please contact us at email@example.com.