LUNCH & LEARN
ASR is interested in learning more about your company. Our Lunch & Learn program allow us to learn more about your reconstruction requirements, as well as to share more about our qualifications. We are happy to host them at our office, or on-site at your location. Presentations can also be customized to provide training or continuing education credits on a reconstruction topic. Lunch & Learn presentations are generally scheduled for 30-60 minutes, and lunch is always on us.
Lunch & Learn topics include:
- Resistance Piering
- Helical Piering, Tiebacks and Screw Anchors
- Construction Defects
- Chemical Grouting
- Waterproofing and Air Barrier Systems
- Traffic Coatings and Concrete Repair Solutions
- Building a Project Team to Successfully Complete Construction Repairs
- Mold Remediation
- Civil Construction Matters for Community Managers*
- Parking Structure Maintenance*
- Aging Multifamily Properties and Underfunded HOAs*
- Navigating Property Insurance Policies and Adjusting Insurance Claims*
- Before, During and After Construction Defect Lawsuits*
*These courses have been approved by: (i) the Community Association Managers International Certification Board (CAMICB) to fulfill continuing education requirements for the CMCA® certification, and (ii) the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA) to fulfill continuing education requirements for the Community Association Manager license renewal.
Please contact ASR Companies to learn more about our Lunch & Learn programs.